Thursday, August 27, 2009

The power of the environment 2

A true story, My mother who is 93 now, was in trouble, she was living alone 5 years ago and could not pay bills, clean her house and could not remember her children's names.
I moved her into my house and later to an assisted living facility. Where she become more involved with the other people her age.
She now remembers her children's names and is taking care of her own bills and looking and feeling better about herself.
The doctors were amazed at her improvement.
I took her off all drugs and used the ole remedies she used to use on us when we were small.
The last check up she had with a doctor was excellent. He stated " I wish I had your secret, you do not need any medication just calcium tablets.
so I agree with the article that staying young is proper diet, interaction, and using your brain, it worked for my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers